Thursday, February 26, 2009

Good times with bad decisions (Part 2)

Well, at least I'm consistent.

In the words of my boy the Whale-Hunter, "Duuuude, Akshay, you grimed it out, man! You show up for like 6 out of 24 days of Neuro, all our site-director ever said was 'Who's Akshay?' or 'Where's Akshay?', instead of finishing studying you go to a Metallica concert the night before the exam, get hammered, stumble into the exam and fuckin' pass it!"

So, yeah, I passed the Neurology exam. Sweet, didn't break my pass-streak.

And in terms of days partying so far in February, I'm still batting 1.000 there, too. It's a shame that Step 2 will soon break that...but so goes the life of a medical student. 25 days isn't bad though...sorry Booty-B, it may be the year of you, but this month's been mine.

Mas musica:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2v_XY-wsjs
Another by the man himself, Many Chao. In this world of unemployment, global warming, and violence, a call to Bob Marley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rZrWtjEKv0
Everything is easy, baby, just leave it to Weezy, baby. Rock that siren.

No comments: